Pool Service and Pool Maintenance
We offer three different pool service programs to suit your needs, and can open or close your pool. Our pooling cleaning service will have your pool ready year round. Call Today to schedule an appointment: 770-218-0953
All of our pool service maintenance programs and pricing are listed below.
Year-round weekly pool service
This program consists of weekly visits year round & includes the following services:
- Test & balance chemicals
- Check filter
- Clean skimmer & pump baskets
- Clean pool cleaner bags
- Skim the top
- Vacuum the pool
- Blow off the deck
Your Pool will be clean and ready to use all year round and will not require opening or closing.
Year-round bi-monthly pool service
This program consists of 26 visits & includes all of the services listed above. Some work will be required by the homeowner between our visits.
seasonal weekly pool service
This program consists of weekly pool service from now through Labor Day & includes all of the pool cleaning service listed above.
Pool opening & closing
Included in Opening Pool Cost:
- Pull covers off. Clean and store them.
- Put all the plugs back into the filter/heater systems.
- Pull any plugs out that were on the inside of the pool.
- Prime the pumps and get the system fired up.
- Check all equipment: pumps, filter, heater, check for leaks.
- Vacuum & put in chemicals & balance (price does not include chemicals)
Included in Closing Pool Cost:
Sign Up For Pool Service
- Check the water.
- Put in chemicals & balance (price does not include chemicals).
- Blow out the pipes & filter system so nothing freezes.
- Cover the pool.
Call Today to schedule an appointment: 770-218-0953
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
to sign up for a pool service program. We have the best Atlanta pool service and pool cleaning.
We are located at:
Perimeter Pool Service
703 Fairgate Road, Suite 402
Marietta, GA 30064